The lack of authentic confidence has meant that played small, underplayed my potential and didn’t fully trust myself, or my abilities.
This secret struggle of my life showed up as:
– desperate ‘doing’
– binge eating
– mindless FB/Instagram scrolling
But there came a time when I realized, I had stopped enjoying the journey in a real way.
I went to therapists. I went to healers. I did all sorts of self-care practice.
But somehow, the nagging voice in my head would always come back.
I didn’t really get a grasp on my mind, until I discovered the method of coaching I now practice and use. To be honest, the liberating truth I discovered through coaching is simple:
- Not everything is under our direct control in the world
- How we ‘think’ – about situations, people, and ourselves – determines how we ‘feel’ in our life.
- Now, also – what we do, what we don’t-do, and how we show up in our life, is somewhere always guided by how we’re feeling.
- And a basic truth: The quality of what we do and how we do it, determines what we create in – and as – our life.
Literally, this right here is the summary of all coaching work, and life. So if you look closely, you’ll see that ultimately… the actions we take do not govern our results in life.. as much as the quality of feelings that drive those actions does.
So, imagine what it’s like to show up for a goal from a feeling of self-doubt & insecurity… vs. showing up for the same goal from a feeling of authentic self-confidence.
Self-confidence IS the key to more presence, massive progress, and an unwavering momentum in life. I believe it’s literally THE way to live a fulfilling life.
Ever since I’ve learnt and grasped on this inside-out approach to life, I’ve made it my mission to help women like me get over the self-imposed limitations of self-doubt; and replace it with the inner-peace of authentic self-confidence.
It’s been incredible to see how generating self-confidence transforms the way you feel about yourself, the way you connect with others, and the way you show up in your life!